THINGS TO DO INSIDE THE DUBAI FRAME:
- Visit the Museum: From the Mezzanine floor, visitors can experience the City's history through the 'Old Dubai Gallery', where they can discover the past via multimedia exhibitions.
- Walk Across the Glass Bridge: The elevator ride to the skywalk takes about 75 seconds and allows visitors to take in the unfurling of the magnificent views of the City through its glass panels.
- Take a Selfie: Take some unique and epic pictures of yourself for social media or memory.
- As you head towards the Sky deck level on the glass bridge connecting the two towers, you will get an uninterrupted panoramic view of the City from all sides.
ITINERARY & SCHEDULE:
- 1:15 pm: We meet at Speak English Institute in JLT Cluster S.
- 2:00 pm: Depart from the institute. (The nearest metro station is Max Metro Station (Red Line).
- 3:00 pm: Arrive at Max Metro Station. Students can meet us directly at the Max Metro Station (Red line) at 3:00 pm.
- 3:10 pm to 3:25 pm: Taxi to Dubai Frame
- 3:30 pm: Tour of Dubai Frame
- 4:30 pm: Coffee at Dubai Frame
- 5:30 pm: The event ends