THINGS TO DO INSIDE THE DUBAI FRAME
- Visit the Museum - From the Mezzanine floor, visitors can experience the City's history through the 'Old Dubai Gallery', where they can discover the past via multimedia exhibitions.
- Walk Across the Glass Bridge - The elevator ride to the skywalk takes about 75 seconds and allows visitors to take in the unfurling of the magnificent views of the City through its glass panels.
- Take a Selfie - Take some unique and epic pictures of yourself for social media or memory.
- As you head towards the Sky deck level on the glass bridge connecting the two towers, you will get an uninterrupted panoramic view of the City from all sides.
ITINERARY & SCHEDULE:
- 1:15 pm: We meet at Speak English Institute in JLT Cluster S.
- 2:00 pm: Depart from the institute. (The nearest metro station is Max Metro Station (Red Line).
- 3:00 pm: Arrive at Max Metro Station. Students can meet us directly at the Max Metro Station (Red line) at 3:00 pm.
- 3:10 pm to 3:25 pm: Taxi to Dubai Frame
- 3:30 pm: Tour of Dubai Frame
- 4:30 pm: Coffee at Dubai Frame
- 5:30 pm: The event ends
The fee for this event covers the entrance ticket to Dubai Frame. Speak English Institute will cover the cost of the taxi from the metro to the Dubai Frame.