What is inside the Etihad Museum?
Inside the museum, you’ll find pavilions and galleries with permanent exhibitions depicting the story of the country since its independence in 1971, when the constitution was signed. You’ll also find a library, an education center, a temporary exhibition hall, and a restaurant.
The coffee shop on the lower floor, in the final section of the Museum, serves a large variety of hot beverages and snacks to the visitors.
ITINERARY & SCHEDULE:
- 1:15 pm: We meet at Speak English Institute in JLT Cluster S.
- 2:00 pm: Depart from the institute. (The nearest metro station is World trade Centre.
- 3:00 pm: Arrive at World Trade Centre. Students can meet us directly at the World trade Centre Metro Station (Red line) at 3:00 pm.
- 3:10 pm to 3:25 pm: Taxi to Etihad Museum
- 3:30 pm: Tour of Etihad Museum
- 4:30 pm: Coffee at Etihad Museum
- 5:30 pm:** The event ends