During the week, except on Fridays, visitors can visit three bird hides in the sanctuary for free.
It’s hard to believe you can find thousands of birds in a spot so close to the city.
This expansive reserve also serves as a breeding ground each year for crustaceans, mammals and fish, but it is the flamingos that steal the show in winter.
Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary is open:
- Sunday - Thursday 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Restaurants near Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary:
- Kimura-ya Authentic Japanese Restaurant- 3rd Branch Marriot Hotel Al Jaddaf Dubai
- The Market Place
- Scots American Grill
- The List Bar
Activities to do:
- Take a stroll around the place, Take pictures of the places for memories
- Enjoy Sightseeing of the RAS AL KHOR wildlife Sanctuary
- Coffee shop | Restaurants in the area
- Enjoy watching the hundreds of Birds around the sanctuary
- Trivia Question and Answer for each student
How to get there?
-We can get to Dubai Frame By Taxi, Bus and Metro.
- Bus & Metro Fare: 7.50 AED
- **Rent a Coaster Bus **For 16-24 students. Daily rate : (350-750 AED) (Driver and fuel Included)