Students who apply for a 3-month or 6-month student visa with Speak English Institute are allowed to work. However, it is the student's responsibility to find work and manage the administrative process.

Students who wish to work while studying have to inform Speak English Institute and apply for NOC (No Objection certificate) at reception. Once Speak English Institute has provided the student with NOC, they must submit it to their future employer who will in turn apply for a work permit.

For more information about finding work on a student visa, please contact us.