After attending the IELTS workshop, you will: - Have a comprehensive understanding of the IELTS exam’s structure;
- Learn different techniques that can be applied in order to improve your results in the test;
- Have a full diagnostic of your current skills and ability to achieve the score you need, provided by a qualified teacher.
Ten Point Program Outline (Watch this video to learn more about this workshop: https://youtu.be/d2DbrMxfwR0)
1. IELTS Exam structure-General vs Academic
2. Grading system
3. Overall Tips and Advice
4. Writing Strategies and Practice
5. Reading Strategies and Practice
7. Listening Strategies and Practice
8. Speaking Strategies and Practice
9.Overall Review and Feedback
10. Full Practice Exam
IELTS workshop is designed to improve your familiarity with the test format. You will receive an overview of the IELTS test and learn listening, reading, writing and speaking techniques, which will give you an excellent understating of the exam. After you will practice all 4 skills by taking a full practice test (speaking is tested over the phone in the following days). Results and feedback are sent by email.